Wednesday, August 12, 2015

ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER



At the time I write this I have about five tabs open on line. I’ve got ideas, and the research into them, going for books of all kinds, tomato tartes, and now, doing some investigating of special books, I’ve come upon the fact that 2016 is the 100th anniversary of Robert Frost’s poem The Road Not Taken. Penguin Books is issuing a special edition of the poem. It will be issued on August 18th. You may want to pre-order it from Amazon – I just did.  

Early this morning I was worrying about my lack of inventory of written pieces for my blog. Weekly or otherwise, my next available post was the poem I want to feature on September 1st. I went to see which one it was – and yes, it was, and still will be, The Road Not Taken, the one I always name if someone asks me which poem is my favorite.


Who’d a thunk it? Two posts in one day. Rejoice!




No comments:

Post a Comment