Friday, July 25, 2014

BE CALM AND CARRY ON

Don't you just hate those stickers on fruit?  Grrrr!
It seems like most of the bloggers I follow, the ones who posted almost daily, are gradually posting fewer and fewer blogs - or they're stringing together a few photos and calling that a post. I too find myself bogged down with a dearth of blog inspiration, and quite busy with inspiration to do things elsewhere. Several years ago I started out like Gang Busters - with two or three posts a week. I've done over 350 posts. but I'm slowing down to maybe one a week. As far as the blog seems to be going, my get-up-and-go got up and went.

I will post from time to time - I've got several date-related posts ready for the future - but for now I will be on a hit or miss schedule. Meanwhile I wish all of you a lovely summer - be calm and carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment