Tuesday, September 10, 2013

HORSE HOCKEY


Horse Hockey! It's happened again! I'm typing this post with a wee bit of difficulty on my backup laptop because yesterday my main machine just went black.  This PC doesn't like Blogger very much and I'm jumping through hoops of fire this morning.

I've lost a few essays that I was going to post later in the year and the picture that was to go along with the post I had for today but - 
c'est la  vie.

Seeing as how the PC can't be repaired I've got a new one sitting on my desk - but it has Windows 8, which is a completely foreign language to this old gal who has used the old Microsoft versions for fifteen years.  It will be a challenge to this old brain, but eventually I'll be back in business.



Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment