Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIET ANOTHER DAY


 


This is a page from my own scrap book. The wonderful page of diet and exercise wisdom is from an old Family Circle magazine.  “Whenever I feel like exercise I just lie down until the feeling passes.” -A sound move!

The gal in the top pix is me.  I don’t know who the other gal is – I saw her at a fall festival at the Iroquois Indian Museum in Howes Cave, New York. She looked so majestic, so well supported, if you know what I mean. I just had to have a picture of her to remind myself that us hefty gals can and should always look great.

The cartoon at the bottom got cut off a bit. That’s old Shoe there, coming out from the chiropractor’s office.  “Well I found out what’s wrong with my back: my front.”  Me too!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment