Saturday, September 12, 2015

QUEEN, NO TRUMP!


Yesterday, my cousin sent along this meme with the tongue-in-cheek subject line of "What a classy guy":

Donald Trump goes after Carly Fiorina’s LOOKS in 
a new Rolling Stone profile  “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? … I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not [supposed to] say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?”

I emailed this back: 
Yeah, class? – school’s out, right: no class! No class, the man is an ass. (a poem!) Yes, an ass, but maybe more like a one-trick pony. He knows real estate and that’s about it. He has the money and the PR to put himself forward, but if this country was ever stupid enough to elect him he’s be tripping up all over the place. LOLOLOL – I think of the Queen, at the forefront of my thoughts because of her recent milestone, and I just try to imagine a state visit between the two. I’m sure she’d have to excuse herself to go to the ladies room to either laugh out loud or throw up.

And I am unanimous in this!






No comments:

Post a Comment