Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WEDDING DAYS


Evidently today is Wedding Day.  The gal at Splenderosa has a recurring "By Invitation Only" party every month.  Her invitees - also bloggers - make that party theme their own theme of the day.  Today it is Weddings.  I wasn't invited - why would I be? - but I thought I'd chime in. Annie at Plum Siena has done her blog on the flowers.  I had just a small bouquet in cream. I'd love to have had a bunch of white lilacs, but you can't find them September - at least you couldn't all those years ago.  Vicki Archer's blog at French Essence is all about the wedding of her dreams, and Sharon at My French Country Home has chosen to conjure up a delightful correspondence between a soon to be married daughter and her Mama. This one is charming.

If you have oodles of time this morning you might want to check out what all the invitees have done with the theme.  If you have just a few minutes, do check my three favorites above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment