Monday, December 10, 2018

FAILING FREEDOM




Every morning, I check out the news on MSN, the Microsoft network.  Some of the news is the same as from other sources, but they do come up with some offbeat articles. I bypass many – I really don’t need to waste time finding out the favorite snack in each state, or the best places to retire. (I already live there.) Today they came up with a very intriguing topic: The 27 countries in the world with the most freedom.

So there I went, through the slides, waiting for “us” to come up. Guess what – we no longer make the cut.  At the top with a score of 100 each, Sweden, Finland, and, of course, Norway. 

Not even on the list at a score of a measly 89, we’re not doing to well. As a friend of mine says “it’s pitiful.” You can read more at Freedom House.

No comments:

Post a Comment