Saturday, May 5, 2018

THE WEEK THAT WAS

Busy chickens at Hancock Shaker Village

It's been a busy week here at what we call Asgard South. One of the people most dear to us came for her annual birthday visit - this year for Frank's 87th birthday. We always delight in whatever time we can spend with her. I had some extra meetings this week, and a luncheon with a magazine colleague. I do like to brainstorm with her.

I tell you though, my sense of what day is which was completely awry. On Wednesday night I started to put out the trash and recyclables - no, they go out on Thursday night. On Thursday night I took my Friday-night cholesterol pill. (Those are working, by the way. My cholesterol count it down to 170 and the other numbers are nicely where they should be.) And on Friday I forgot to write a post for my blog. Perhaps I'm a bit muddled. After all, I've had some busy days.

Welcome to May and warm days and cool nights. Camelot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment