Friday, October 23, 2015

MULTIPLICATION DANCE


AAARrrggg!  I know you won't be able to see the picture above too well, but it is a screen-shot-turned-jpg that I finagled with to show you what I've been going through this last week or so. I thought I had all the duplicate files discarded, sent to the Recycle Bin, gone form the earth. Noooo - they're back!

If you look closely, you'll see that every file has a duplicate - the same title, followed by (1) to indicate that it is a copy. I want to know who told the system to duplicate all this stuff. Not only does it duplicate files, it brings back documents and pictures I discarded weeks ago. This morning I went to my blog files to see what I had on hand for a quickie blog - otherwise I had a dandy topic for the day - but I discovered the #%^&*! blankety-blank system had done its multiplication dance again. I've been discarding for at least the last hour. I'm giving up for now, throwing in the towel for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment