Tuesday, December 23, 2014

400


    


It’s very handy to have Blogger count things for me. They do say I’ve just four followers, but I know that they don’t count the ones who get my blog by email. They say my most popular blog is A Hairy Tale. Why that one would be so popular is beyond me, but there it is. They’ve counted the ‘hits’ on my blog since I started near the end of 2010. On Saturday, that count hit 57,000. Amazing - at least it is to me.

When I started blogging, I followed over a dozen other bloggers, most of whom posted every single day. Now only one posts every day – the gal who has been posting every day, sometimes more than once a day, for nine years. Many now post only sporadically, some have even stopped blogging altogether. I believe that for most of them, as it is for me, posting on a regular schedule has almost become a chore, probably because blogging has led them to other things that are beginning to take up more of their time. Getting to a blog is so easily forgotten.

Blogger says this will be my 400th posting. Four hundred! A lovely number! I must admit that I have re-posted several pertinent essays, but always with revisions or up to date comments so they don’t get stale. I admit to posting less frequently than when I began. I once posted two or three times a week. Now, I usually post only once, but always at least once a week. I hope to keep up with this schedule I've set for myself.

Thank you to all my loyal, supportive readers – you know who you are, and, more importantly, I know who you are too! Zen Hugs to you all.


                          




No comments:

Post a Comment