Friday, June 7, 2019

FRIDAY FLOP



Here it is Friday, at almost 8:00 p.m., and I absolutely forgot that it is a Friday, my usual posting day. I must a that nothing earth shattering has happened here this past week. I've just been busy, busy with articles coming in thick and fast for August and later issues of the community magazine. I've written several of my own in the last few days, and I'm really ready for a lazy, rainy weekend.

I just saw this  in the evening report from the Washington Post about a POTUS Tweet: “For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon — We did that 50 years ago,” Trump wrote. “They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!”  [Oh, really?]

And so, dear friends, good night. It's almost past my bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Always entertaining, if nothing else. He can take solace in knowing that, among DC Politicians, he is not alone in his stupidity. I cannot say with surety that we have the worst Government in our world, but being number 1 in any category is always a source of pursuit and pride for too many of them. I do know that I am embarrassed and angry at the greedy, hypocritical people that we are encumbered with, in both parties... may they rest in peace. It will only get worse unless we get term limits, or Vote Out Incumbent Candidates Everywhere, People's VOICE, for two consecutive general elections.

    ReplyDelete