Thursday, November 27, 2014

THANKSGIVING MORNING 2014



And what are you doing reading my blog today when you should be having some Thanksgiving fun – either cooking or eating a bountiful feast? Mmm? And what and I doing here this morning? I am killing time while I wait for Harris Teeter to open at 7 a.m. I did a big shopping last week. Looking ahead, I really stocked up. But what I forgot was that I’d have to go anyway to get my perishables for the week – fruit, veggies, milk, and such. Teeter is open until 2 this afternoon. Many other supermarkets are closed all day – I’m happy I regularly shop at Teeter.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving – go easy on that stuffing, you hear? And, as I tuck in to a wonderful meal this afternoon at our son’s house (dinner by them, two tartes baked by me!), I will think fondly of you, all my regular readers, and wish you a wonderful day.  


While I think of it, go over and visit Jacqueline Donnelly’s blog Saratoga Woods and Waterways, and her posting yesterday called Snow!.  You will be pleased that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment