Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12 12 P.M.

I’ve always love numbers – never played them though! When numbers like my birthday or a familiar address come up on the clock or a license plate, for example, I always make the association. Today’s neat numbers just begged to be recorded, and I see that many are doing just that. I’d been planning to do this quickie post, and was pleased to see one of my favorite bloggers, Tania Kindersley at Backwards in High Heels, with an excellent post, beat me to it. She could: she lives in Scotland. 

I’ve loved great dates since I began working at a bank years ago and started using number dates regularly: 12/12/12 versus December 12, 2012, for example.  Sometimes you even get to add the time: January 2, 2003, at 4:56, a.m. or p.m., your choice! 1/2/3 4:56

I delighted on February 2, 2002, Cecil Bill’s birthday.  You do remember Cecil Bill, pal of Kukla, Fran and Ollie, don’t you?  02-02-02 – Too too too! To you.
 
 
Happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment